Photo Gallery | PHOTOS: Dupont Circle Hotel Unveils New Charity Cocktails
The Renaissance Dupont Circle Hotel will be offering unique cocktails inspired by Washingtonians for hotel guests and locals to enjoy while raising money for charity.
From now until June 30th, the line of signature cocktails specially crafted by master mixologists will be available for tasting with 100% of the proceeds benefitting the Children’s Miracle Network, a non-profit organization dedicated to saving and improving the lives of children by raising funds for children's hospitals.
Renaissance Dupont Circle Hotel has promised to match the donation to the Children’s Miracle Network for the most popular cocktail, so stop by and kick a few back for charity!
- ‘Sweet Heat’cocktail:Tanteo Jalapeno Tequilla, Crème de Violet, Wilder Bros Sweet Heat, fresh lime juice, pineapple juice.
- 'Black Cat' cocktail: Tanqueray, Chartreuse Yellow , Luxardo Maraschino, lemon juice, fresh pineapple juice, Wilder Bros Pineapple Gomme, Peychauds Bitters.
- ‘Briar Patch’cocktail: Russian Standard Vodka, Blackberry Liqeuer, fresh lemon, topped with black tea ginger beer.
- ‘Mad Man’ cocktail: Bulleit Rye, rinse of Kubler Absinthe, Peychauds Bitters, Wilder Bros OrangePeel Gomme, and an orange peel.
- 'A Derby' cocktail: Bourbon, Orange Curaceo, fresh squeezed grapefruit, ginger-chamomile honey.