Photo Gallery | PHOTOS: Redskins Looking For Cheerleader Intern
The Washington Redskins are hiring a cheerleader intern.
According to the job listing, the team is "looking for an Intern to begin this Summer to help with daily tasks of the managing team. Summer duties include assistance with youth camps registration, merchandise and food orders. In the Fall game day assistance is needed to work with sponsors and special halftime performances."
Some requirements for the cheerleader intern include:
- Must be available for all 10 home games as well as any playoff games and special events
- Available to attend Cheerleader rehearsals Tues & Thurs evenings
- Flexibility to work extended hours, including some nights and weekends during youth camps
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Current undergraduate or graduate student
- Quick to learn new skills
Also, take a look at the slideshow above to see some of the best photos of Redskins cheerleaders from the 2011 season.